Built in 1872 to the designs of Alfred Waterhouse, this Grade II Listed building houses the College guest rooms. The brief was to update the guest rooms and to incorporate ensuite facilities.
Adaptations during the 20th-century included fitting wardrobes and basin units in each room. The renovation of the guest rooms has involved removing the fitted units in these areas, restoring the rooms to their original form, and adjusting the adjacent wash room areas to incorporate the new ensuites. Detailed work has enabled the vertical mechanical and electrical services feeding the upper rooms to be diverted and hidden. Many original features have been carefully restored, including cast concrete arched ceilings, plaster cornices, timber skirtings, and terracotta floors.